Need Tips ladies trying to get motivated to lose weight

OK ladies I need to lose some weight a.s.a.p; Because lately I have been feeling bloated and constipated, So I came with my conclusion I need to eat healthy if I ever want to feel good.
So I have been eating fruits and lot of vegetable. At least more then I ever have.

So my question is do you have any great tips on keeping me motivate; what is working for you, or even work for you in the past? I think I'm like 145lbs and I am 5'2 so I want to lose at least 10 lbs.
Do you have great workout that work for you, meals, fruit smoothie any thing healthy that help you lose weight. "Please do tell."
Thanks Ladies.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 7:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Join the Clean Eating Group. There are some great recipes and tips. The Eat Clean Diet is a great healthy eating program....not really a diet, you don't count anything, but you get rid of all the bad stuff.....I lost 30 pounds last year, and I'm trying to get back on track and lose some more....I've been a little naughty lately!! Actually, love the food, and the way I feel. I also added walking, swimming and biking to my routine.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What is working for me is training to run Iron Man and the earth shattering sex I might have!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i try on a outfit in the store i would love to fit into in the size i WANT to be. of course i look terrible (if i can even get it on!), and that image in the mirror sticks in my head and i think about that every time i am being tempted. then of course when i reach my goal i try on the outfit again and buy it hopefully! then that motivates me to maintain
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• lol @ pinkdragon

you have to find what motivates you and then remind yourself of that. My motivation is my son. He has health issues that I have ZERO control over. So I think I find comfort in the fact that there ARE certain aspects of our health that we CAN control. We can control what we put into our mouthes. We can control our exercise. So everytime I am tempted to skip a workout or eat something bad for me, I think of him.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 8:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I use Beachbody workouts and the club for support. You can Join the Club for FREE, log your workouts, so you can SEE your workouts listed every day, get virtual workout buddies, share stories, join the chats so you have people around you with the same goals and challenges. Logging workouts and having that buddy helps keep you "honest' & makes you think twice about skipping your workout! lol

My favorite workout is Turbo Jam and I drink Shakeology for breakfast or meal on the go when needed - it has lots of great recipes on the website so you can have a different shake every day, using the same base powder! Great help w/ constipation.

Good job on the diet modifications. Also, you can start & end each day and each meal w/ a glass of water.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance .. I was so impressed with Beachbody tips & programs I became a Beachbody Coach and love helping folks.
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 6:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2010