Another one for fun :)

What is your babies favorite dance? Do they dance to all music or a special song? What about a reaction to a telivision show? My son likes the Yo Gabba Gabba and when they sing the Wiggle, Wiggle, Hold Still song..... he wobbles around the house saying tickle tickle. I think he assumes that, that is what they are saying. He also likes to try tickle the t.v when Ni Hao Kilan comes on he likes the beginning where she wakes the sun up by tickling him. Well have fun with this one :)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my dd loves when they wake up Mr. sun in the beginning of ni hao kalan. she reached her hands out to the t.v and starts wiggling her fingers.
    And she also loves the end of Guess with Jess..when he plays peek-a-boo....lol when she cant see him she says uh oh...then he pops up and she giggles..
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my kids love the gabba gabba song too
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• the elmos world song
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yo gabba gabba food in my tummy or something like that. He loves it!
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine really likes a song by Jars of Clay--Don't know the name of the song, but it was really cute at 18 mos when she was going to break a hip dancing to it and singing along. Her favorite intro to a show is unfortunately Barney. She dances and sings along.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• veggie tales theme song
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010