What household chore do you hate and why?

I hate cleaning the bathroom because my 17 year old son apparently has a hard time aiming for that big open space in the middle of the toilet!!!

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 7:59 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My son is 15 and I tell him to aim in the toilet and get it right. I won't clean up urine for no one, but I hate doing the laundry because the kids are out of school, and they change as if they're on project runway.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Laundry! I DESPISE putting laundry away. I have no idea why, really, but it seems like it's never-ending.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Putting away groceries and the laundry. It seems so time consuming. Does cooking count also? I love doing dishes!
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I HATE LAUNDRY.... I think it goes back to my childhood and growing up in a house with a well. We didn't have a washer or dryer so we had to go to the laundromat every Saturday, really early and do the whole weeks worth of laundry for 5 people..... I hated it....

No wait, I don't hate the laundry, I hate when my husband or kids bring down a heaping basket at 10pm and want it washed because they have nothing to wear for the next day... which is too bad because I'm not gonna wash it at 10pm... muuuwwaaahhhaaa...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Folding the laundry.

The way I fixed the toilet problem, was making them clean it themselves! My 11 year old has to clean the bathroom every Friday.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I also am not a fan of toilets!
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 8:01 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Dishes,IDK,I guess because its so time consuming

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• o boy, by the time my kids are 17 i will no longer have to worry about cleaning the bathroom!! that is definately on their list of future chores lol. i hate cleaning the shower. it takes so long and it never looks great in the end. you would never know i was in there scrubbing for a hour and a half!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't mind washing and drying the laundry it is the folding and putting away of the laudry that I despise. I also hate cleaning the shower--don't mind the rest of the bathroom. I don't mind much of anything else but someone needs to come fold my clothes PLEASE!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I hate cleaning the walk in shower.. It is so hard to clean..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010