Care Package Ideas???

I am running out of ideas for care packages for my SO. Anybody have any ideas's or themes I could use. I really need to get a few more planned out and one in the mail but my brain cant think of any right now!

HisLove18

Asked by HisLove18 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did a dinner/movie theme. It had a microwaveable Taco Bell meal, a movie that he had been wanting to watch, a nice plastic fork, knife and napkin set, microwaveable popcorn, and his favorite movie candy. When he opened the box, there was a menu that had the listing of "Tonight's Special" and "Movie" premiere. He loved it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• What a great idea JeremysMom!! What about a game night theme? A deck of cards, or other games, some microwave popcorn, nuts, etc., if he's a sports fan, maybe a sportstheme with his favorite football team, race driver, or whatever.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I did a nascar theme one and I have though about going his fav football team just not sure what to include with it.
    HisLove18

Comment by HisLove18 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Some really soft fur like slippers, soap on a rope, ( they're clutz-es ) and a new towel of extra large size
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If he likes to get up in the morning in a newer mindset, get him a nice updated alarm clock, and some notepads by the phone.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010