Do you know a great cream? Breaking out and a wrinkle..

Pre wrinkles I notice under my eyes. Also breaking out a lot help ladies what is the best product that has work for you. Age reducer would be a plus.=}

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 8:04 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Skinplicity has great, gentle acne products that my niece has been using for a while now. I started using their skin care regimen & anti-aging products & I couldn't be happier with my skin right now! I had a baby 7 mos. ago & definitely experienced my own bout of acne which can be so frustrating!

Try these:

Acne Cleanser + Moisturizer + Eye Serum

Another product I use once or twice a week that helps with both anti-aging ang acne is Dr. Gross Alpha Beta Peels Those are great too!

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I use skinplicity too @SabrinaBean!! It's the best, I started using it when i started breaking out during my pregnancy and now I wouldn't go back to anything else.
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• dermasilk It tightens everything and its active ingredient kill bacteria so it keeps your skin clear too! I love it!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have been very pleased with the Olay Total Effects line. I'm in my late 20s and it has made a difference with the beginning signs of aging. In fact, I ran into a classmate I hadn't seen in 10 years and after I told him he looked great he said "You too! WOW! Your complexion!" LOL I was sold right there. ;) I wish I was more help for your question on the break outs. I get stress acne from time to time and nothing works as well as I'd like when it comes to the spot treatments. The stuff I've had most luck with is the Neutrogena stress formula scrub. Can't recall the exact name, but it's good stuff.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• yeah, i agree that the olay total effects works great. i also like the philosophy miracle worker concentrate and moisturizer, but they are pretty expensive. idk if it helps with the breaking out.... i don't have that issue
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I have acne prone and aging skin. What has transformed my skin is the MyChelle skin care line. It's pricier than drugstore brands, but their products have natural ingredients and are wonderful. I use the fruit enzyme cleanser, the perfect c serum, pumpkin renew cream, revitalizing night cream, fabulous eye cream, and the fruit fiesta peel (every other week). It might not be your thing, but it worked for me, so you may want to look into it. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream
    http://www.marykay.com/shadesofcolor/skincare/lipeyecare/10029728/10029728/default.aspx
    Shades_0f_C0l0r

Answer by Shades_0f_C0l0r at 11:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• olay have great products.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010