Wouldnt this make you a little worried too ?

I love my husband and I trust him... I honestly believe he would never cheat on me........ but I just found out his ex girlfriend ( that he dated for 5 years... and who tried to start trouble with us when we first started dating, who is known to sleep with married men and to basically just be a very big WHORE) ..just got a job, in his office, and is going to be sitting in the cubicle beside him....

My husband and I do have a strong relationship, but lately we have had alot of problems ( just arguing alot and not really wanting to be around each other) we have been together for 5 years and every once in awhile we go through this for a short period of time) .... but now when I found out, my stomach sank and I have sick feeling... would you also be upset ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly I'd be nauseous at the news, yes.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would be upset too. My Husband worked with his ex wife at one point and she would leave him little notes on his desk and tear up my pictures. But I trusted him. Your husband obviously loves only you if he chose to marry you! She's an ex for a reason. You have to have faith in him to make the right decision if it gets to that point :] I hope all works out for you and your husband! Try talking to him about how you feel too. That could help
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 8:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree you have to have faith, but I would sooo upset. I am a pretty possessive person..I just wouldn't like it
    ckap4707

Answer by ckap4707 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• no, I wouldn't be but you really need to handle this delicately and pro-actively. Stop being mad at him and talk to him about things other than what the kids did or what he did wrong, all the time. Do things that  remind him why he fell in love with you. ( You know that "thing" that only you  do and that it drives him CRAZY.)

When he leaves for work start giving him a kiss good-bye, that leaves him thinking of YOU all day. Put sexy little notes in his pockets or lunch box to keep him thinking of you during the day. I would bet money if you start paying him some extra attention in the way only a WIFE knows how he won't even notice her.

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yea, that would make me nuts, but I agree that I would try to attract him to me even more...like try not to argue as much, give him more bam bam, etc...LOL
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes, I would be worried, and pissed. What does he think of this? He told you, so he's not trying to hide it, which is good. And she is an ex, for a reason. But I agree, you should be open with him about how you feel about it. And try to re-connect with him, get back on good ground. My hubby and I go through cycles, too. We get along great, then not so much. But you really want to get back to good stuff with him soon, so it doesn't get really bad. Her working there will spark some bad fights otherwise. GL!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yes..I'd be sick about it too. And I trust my dh as wella dn don't feel that he would ever cheat on me..but yeah...for an ex girlfriend who is a known trouble maker and a whore to be working right next to him, that would bother me.
    Can't he request a different cubical or something?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yea. Id be sick to my stomach if i found this out.. at least you do know.. get back to the better in your relationship, fall in love again... but in the end hope he is as faithful & trustworthy as a good hubby would be... My dh is very faithful & he doesnt understand cheaters... but id still be worried in that situation.. :(

Is she single? married? have kids? hopefully she has her own life & they are both "over it"... really look at our own ex's there are plenty we could work beside without anything "weird" going on.. they are just a part of our past.. meaningless to what we have now..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Me no! Here is the thing give him a really good long blow job. Men know what side their bread is buttered on. If by any wild chance you go in there to see him, lay the sugar on her extra thick. Take some cookies in and say "oh I love to bake, I always love to feed my hubbies co-workers too"... Syrupy sweet.. good luck honey remember extra un-selfish lovin always keeps a man at home.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i would be sick
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:48 PM on Aug. 19, 2010