This may seem a little rediculous but...

I'm already thinking of names...what do you think of MacKensie Evangeline Geis? All my favorite boy names are already taken...I need some good suggestions... my son's name is Douglas, and my nephews are Oshen, Dylan, Liam, and Mathias.

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 9:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am going to be honest I hate the name...LOL
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Change the s in the name to z- Mackenzie or switch it up. I like Evangeline Mackenzie better

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Ah, Brutal! I'm sure the father's going to hate it too...I'm playing around with names tho because if I leave it up to daddy we'll wind up with Maria Polter Geis......say the middle and last name together...and you'll see why I hate that..
    BisketLiss

Comment by BisketLiss (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I like Mackensie, I have never seen it spelled that way!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:09 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'll be honest. I love the name,absolutely hate the spelling. McKenzie or MacKenzie looks way better. I don't really like the middle name too much. And daddys choice is god awful.
    starryeyez23

Answer by starryeyez23 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I like Evangeline...but that's because I love old names, it's Great Grammy's name, and beats out Viola and Joyce for me..
    BisketLiss

Comment by BisketLiss (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Polter Geis sounds like poltergiest (like a monster or deamond) I don't like the sound of that. Evangeline is cute.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Honestly, my first thought was "Oh, that poor kid. How is she going to learn to write her name with so many letters in Kindergarten?" I haven't seen MacKensie spelled that way before, so it will be sure to be misspelled by other people. I personally love the Bible names for boys. Girls are a little harder. Thankfully, we had two boys because my husband and I couldn't agree on ANY girl's names. I personally like Sara, Melissa, and Natalie. Elizabeth is a pretty name that usually fits well as a middle name. But, in the end, it's what you like. I've heard a lot of parents wait until the baby is born, saying that when they look at the child they know then what that child's name should be. Good luck!
    Evergreen12

Answer by Evergreen12 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010