Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump


i know everyone has issues but i have so many that it is affecting the way i feel towards people and how i react to certain situations. anyway my question is how do you talk to someone or go about resolving all of your issues if no one in your family will listen to you, you have no close friends that you trust and its all bottled up inside

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Health

Answers (4)
  • I think a counselor or shrink is the only way to go then - sometimes it does take seeing 2 or 3 different ones to find the one you get along with though so don't give up and hang in there - I have mental issues up the wazzooo too so I understand.

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

  • Do you have ins? Go to a counselor. I've been, it's no big deal.

    Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

  • Cafemom has lots of different groups for specific problems and issues. Most of the women on here are really awesome and would love to listen and help if they can. Sometimes it's nice to just get advice from someone who doesn't judge you because they don't really know you.. =)

    Answer by 3sweetiepies at 9:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

  • I think a good counselor who are comfortable with can help a lot by being an objective listener and offering good methods of resolving issues and communicating successfully with family and friends.

    Answer by Evergreen12 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.