are hot flashes a sign of early pregnancy?

Over the last few days I have been getting hot flashes... almost fever like with some light headedness. Is this an early pregnancy symptom? I didn't get this with my first. I am actually not sure if I am pregnant or not - test was wonky and I am going to try again in a few days

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 9:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's been over 2 years since I had my daughter and I get hot flashes weekly sometimes daily at times and I'm only 24! I guess it could be a sign of pregnancy since everyone is different. I would just take the test in a few days as you planned. As for the light headedness maybe you should see a dr just to rule out everything else. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• hot flashes are a symptom of acid reflux....however acid reflux is a symptom of pregnancy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i forgot to mention the lightheadedness happens with sudden acid reflux as well. you might also get a burning sensation in your throat or sudden urge to puke
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2010