When did you get so heavy?

Anyone else's babies feel heavier or gain weight very quickly like in a week? I know it's probably normal it's just like geez i feel like i am picking up a 20 pound weight 20 million times a day!! lol i am getting more muscle tone in my arms though enjoying that immensly!!

melissaaytes

Asked by melissaaytes at 9:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ya...and as your muscles grow she'll feel lighter!! They grow like weeks. My daughter is 30 lbs. now and almost 2 and I pick her up like nothing...felt heavier a year ago. :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Both of my boys were the same weaight at birth--7 lbs, 6 oz., yet my older son felt "hollow" and my younger son felt like a bowling ball! LOL NOW, my 8 1/2 year old is 48 inches and 48 pounds, and my 6 1/2 year old is 51 inches and 75 pounds--solid! (I said that correctly!)

I remember my arms aching after holding them for extended periods of time, and now, I have no problem carrying either of them up two full flights of stairs to bed, when they fall asleep in their basement playroom! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010