Do you look at labels when you shop for groceries?

I do sometimes but not most of the time. In general, if I like a product and I want it, I'm going to get it. How 'bout you?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 9:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Most of the time do.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Only when it's a product I'm not familiar with or are comparing for equivalency.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Well good evening Flaming Softserve! I do read them, I have to make sure hubby isn't overdoing the sodium...high blood pressure!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:37 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• YES!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 9:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I do when I am buying a product for the first time and then occasionally when I am looking for sodium content. I was so surprised to see the excessive amount in brown beans. Random thought there. I wish it was Friday!!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Usually I do but not always, and I almost always regret it when I don't. There may be fewer servings than I'd thought, or the product might be close to the expiration date, or I pick up a product by mistake that is sitting next to the one I want. My husband washed his hair with conditioner for months because I'd grabbed the conditioner instead of the shampoo. I said didn't you wonder why it wasn't making suds?

Answer by Bmat at 9:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Only with something I am not familiar with.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i do when i am unsure of something - i used to buy banana chips from the store ... very gross when i found out these tasty health snacks were better labeled cardboard. there was little to no banana in them. i was pissed so now i look at what i think may be health food
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:43 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yeah. I check sugar, fat, cholesteral, and sodium in most things. How much is in it, compare price to similar items in other brands. A shopping trip takes forever!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Not usually, I go in and buy what I want, I usually already know what I'm going after.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010