i have a few questions about non lubricated condoms adult content

i'm allergic to any lube put on condoms. regular, spermicide, all of them so my husband and i started using non lubed condoms that we lube with astroglide. the problem is the trojan non lubed condoms are very thick. does anyone know where i can get thin non lubed condoms? does ultra sensitive mean thin? and can we put the astroglide on the inside of the condom as well as the outside?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• yes you can lube the inside of the condom. If you are having slippage issues, you either used too much lub, or you need to buy smaller condoms. =P I did a quick google and it looks like LifeStyles makes an ultra sensative non-lubricated condom.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If you put it on the inside of the condom it is gonna slide right off.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• if you put the lube on the inside expect it to fall off. but you can get thinner condoms, but i'm not sure about the sensitive it's just rippled and stuff, no problem in trying it though..
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Try wal-mart
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• then why does it say on the bottle of lube that it can be used on the inside and outside? all bottles of lube say that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• there is lube on the inside and outside of lubricated condoms, if he puts a condom on correctly it shouldn't slide off. And they have thin condoms, I will try to find a link, but I think they are lubed, let me check
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:03 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I went on the website for trojan and there are no thin ones that aren't lubricated...sorry, maybe another brand?

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ProductList.aspx

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't know anything about the lubing of the insides of condoms but I do know that the thinner condom that Trojan makes is very good. My DH loves those. He said it really does seem like he doesn't even have one on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010