Anyone else married but still feel there is a lot to learn?

I mean I was thinking of all the things I should have done while I was younger. Not party; just learn instruments, dancing, and well...
So this 28th my Mom brings me my violin and I am going to try and learn how to play it. I can't wait. Sometimes I think I am so selfish because everyone needs attention and all I can think of is what I want.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 9:53 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• We all have those days... I feel like there are so many things I wish I could have done, college, etc.. But oh well, it is what it is. Be thankful for what you have, I would give anything for my Mom to be able to even see me, and the children we have. She's been gone 10 yrs and it feels like I just lost her yesterday.. So cherish the time you do have, and don't bother worrying about what you didn't do....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Living, makes me feel like I still have a lot to learn.

No matter how long I've been married (25yrs now) or how old I am (downhill slide to 50). I always always still feel that there is so much more for me to learn about and experience in this world.

big smile mini

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• its important to do what you want sometimes. but im sure you know that our responsibilities come first right. i used to be able to read a book in a week or so but now with my 14 month old being all crazy all the time it can take a good month to finish a book,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oh my gosh that is what will keep you sane. Take care of everyone then do some fun stuff for you.. BTW let me tell you explain to your kids now that you have feelings that way by the time they are teens they may get it. Good luck with the new instrument. Life is all about learning something new.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am 26 and have been happily marred since I was 19. November will be 7 years. I don't in any way regret getting married as young as I did. There is always something to learn in life, always. Everything happens for a reason. I am a firm believer in this cheesy cliche. You also need to do what you need to do. The violin is not selfish. Going out and partying and lying about it COULD be selfish. You are being you! That is important!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 19, 2010