What was something you were going to do today, but then you didn't actually get to it?

I was going to do my homework: Well let's just say there is a lot of reading and I am tired and have a headache, so I'm on CM.

I will do it tomorrow, part of it is due online so I have to do it tomorrow :)

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 10:08 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get me a battery for the car
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I had to buy new buttons for my son's shorts because they had metal clasps that broke off. I got stuck at the church talking to my pastor's wife instead and had to get home so my husband could go to work. Better luck tomorrow!
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• uuuuugh,. sweep and mop...my floors look so gross..lol..but ive been working 5am-130 everyday and i just dont feel like it!!! LOL maybe tomorrow............
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Yep. & that would be getting some sleep........ I always keep telling my self that Im going to go to bed earlier so I can get up earlier..... so far that hasn't happend. I swore I would be in bed by ten....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Everything! I had to take my son to the Toy Store because he FINALLY pooped on the potty (after being potty trained for 3 months this was the first time) and then my baby got a fever and was in my arms ALL day...soo my cleaning, cooking, preping for a birthday party...everything was canceled...better luck tomorrow I guess =o)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 10:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Never got to the laundry. I started it but that was it!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I was going to stay home from work but then I remembered it wasn't the weekend yet. Dangit!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Actually, I think I got to everything today.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:16 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Clean up any number of messes in the house. Ugh, too tired, the toys and junk will wait.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:13 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• make my chicken for dinner n make my phone calls but i did get my house clean n some school shopping done
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 19, 2010