What toy can your child not sleep without?

My little one wasn't very really big into sleeping with the same toy over & over so when hed ask to sleep with one/ Id let him. (YES I REGRET THAT NOW) But here lately he has to sleep with his Buzz, Woody & Jessie toys.....

(although not to night because they got taken way for the night because he was still playing)

So which toy, or stuff animal, or blanket can't your child sleep without

lilmoosesmom

Asked by lilmoosesmom at 10:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• For the last two years, she's had to have her eye sleep mask. I got it for a blindfold game for her 3rd birthday (princess themed and it says "sleeping beauty" on it). She won't sleep at all without that thing on her face. Any blanket will do, animals come and go, but that sleep mask is on her face every night :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine sleeps with her gloworm, but she can sleep without it............I just don't dare try!! (lol) She did fine on vacation though. Aren't the moments of thinking of answers like this, the best part of being a mom?? The cute little things that YOUR kid does that make them THEM!~ I love her so much...I wouldn't know how to function....breathe if I was suddenly without her and her silly little habits.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Her little white and pink puppy and elmo...
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Well, my older one has a stuffed lion that she has had since she was two. He has a ribbon around his neck that she rubs between 2 fingers LOL. My little one has a pink crochet blankie that she can't sleep with out. She also insist on falling asleep to Jewel's lullaby cd. Trust me when I tell you that my husband want to back over that cd with a truck :-)
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 10:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine liked his "Bear blanket" and then he went to his "Batman blanket".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My LO has to have her panda, elephant, duck, and pillow pet.
    HisCat

Answer by HisCat at 10:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My daughter has her "Queen of the world" blanket she has had for about a year and won't give up. My son has to have his scooby doo comforter and his Buzz and woody dolls. He just got the buzz doll in the begining of June for his birthday but it hasn't left his side since lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:32 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Her stuffed green Dinosaur!!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Blue dog, jessie, buzz, woody, and rex.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My Son Has "Dot" His Poka Doted Puppy And "Rose" His Brown Kitty.... And A Cup. He HAS To Have A Stupid Cup On His Bed Side Table, Even If He Doesnt Drink It It HAS To Be There!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 11:00 PM on Aug. 19, 2010