What would you do?

The other day i ordered a pair of coveralls for my hubby b/c he really needed them, even though it only left me with $5 in my bank account, well the box got here yesterday, and i thought it was large when i saw it, and then when i picked it up, it must have been about 35lbs, so i'm thinking WTF, why is it so heavy, so i called him down & had him carry it up the stairs & open it, so he opened it & well they sent me 7 pairs of coveralls!!! Now we could really use them b/c he goes through at least a pair a year, but they normally get worn out & ripped before then, & every year we struggle to afford them...but do you think it's wrong to keep them? I mean the invoice only says 1 on it, so i know they didn't charge me for 7, so thats not an issue, so i'm just looking for opinions on whether you would have kept them or sent them back to.(by the way, they were ordered from walmart.com)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Walmart.com did the same thing to me when I ordered an umbrella stroller. I ordered one and they sent me a box with 4 in it; actually it was even site to store, so the people at the store didn't even realizes it. I say keep them; I kept the strollers, used one until it died, gave one to a friend, am using an almost brand new one now, and still have a spare. It's karma, for anything you ever got jipped on. lol enjoy
    cjzmom

Answer by cjzmom at 9:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It may make me a bad person, but i would keep them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I say keep em... I hate wal*mart
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Keep em'...it was their mistake!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well, beings the invoice says 1, I guess I would keep them. My husband would say, call them and send them back. I'm an American.. he's not... sigh....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• keep them cause they made the mistake, its so hard to afford anything these days anyways,
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:35 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would keep them. That is just me. Wal-Mart made the mistake and can afford the loss.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Keep them why not it was there mistake
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol... I thought I was going to be the only one to say keep them!! Wal mart is evil, so get em back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• DITTO ON DISLIKING WALMART~~BUT KARMA IS A &ITCH............
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 12:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2008