are you watching nancy grace?

this is just making me literally sick! it makes me sick to think of what this 2 year old went through. im so sick of people hurting children.. and its shit like this that makes me NEVER want to leave my children with a babysitter. this girls parents must feel horrible. and i feel bad for the baby this babysitter is carrying.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:21 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It kills me too.....

I LOVE kids

Can't even comprehend what drives people to hurth them

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I can't watch nancy grace. A) its too depressing. B) she annoys the piss out of me.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I agree with karamille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nancy Grace needs to watch some more Peris Hilton carl's Jr commercials. Did you see when Nancy Grace freaked at the commercial being played on her show! I don't like that woman she scares me. Can't wait for her to slip up.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I dislike her... her show is all negative and I just hate it. I refuse to watch her show,
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I watch Nancy Grace, although not as frequently as I used to. Didn't see it tonight because I was on a family bike ride. I think Nancy Grace used to be a lot nicer a few years ago. Anymore, she seems so self righteous, nasty, and harsh. I thought having kids would make her softer. I realize she deals with terrible cases, but her approach is sometimes off-putting.
    Evergreen12

Answer by Evergreen12 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• never willingly do...her show is one long commercial for her books (it was playing at my dr office one day and i was trapped)
    Youngwifey2

Answer by Youngwifey2 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't have cable any more, found it to be a waste of $$. But I used to watch Nancy Grace all the time... Yes it may be "depressing" but IMO people NEED to watch stuff like this and know about all the sick evil stuff going on... maybe if enough people start making a fuss about it, the laws will get tougher. Don't know anything about this story but I am sure if it's on there it's something terrible.. poor baby :(
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i love nancy
    PURPULbutterfly

Comment by PURPULbutterfly (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I don't watch her....she is annoying,her voice grates on my nerves and we DON"T need to know about the horrible things that people do to each other and especially we don't need to dwell on the horrible murders of children. Will it help any of us to watch her? NO! Let the LAw take care of the criminals.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• 1. It is horrible what is done to children. I don't understand why there aren't stiffer punishments.

2. No, I don't watch N. Grace. I equate her to the rest of the commentator idiots of the world.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010