Any one need a husband bragging night?

Well my hubby has been broken for some time. NO extra good lovin' for me. I mean come on his is over worked and just does not have the extra energy for wifey time. We have sex, but heck it is all about him.
Not for the life of me was I expecting it, but last light he 'ROCKED' my world. Upside down and way over the top.. I been thinking about it all day.
Any one else have some good kudos's to share about their hubby or s/o?? Let's just praise where praise is due.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've been pretty sick lately - I got diagnosed with "walking" pneumonia the first week of Aug, and I'm still not 100% better. My dh and my kids have done an AWESOME job - taking care of me, getting me to Dr appts (for awhile I wasn't able to drive b/c of some of the meds I was taking), trying to keep the housework up, doing laundry, making dinner, etc!

The Dr told me that it would be better if I had a recliner if I slept in it for awhile - easier to breathe than if I was laying flat. Well, even though he had to get up and go to work, there were even a couple of nights that one of them slept down here with me, just in case I had a problem.

They have been so wonderful!!!!!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Mine cleaned up the entire kitchen earlier and handled an "explosive" diaper and it's mess entirely. He even turned on the washer machine!

I am content =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 10:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• oh in the sack lol. it was outrageous. it looked like i had peed i had so many orgasms.the fuild loss was so intense i shook. then he went for round two in a totally new way. fan-fucking-tastic. we went and got doughnuts in the morning and talked about nacho cheese lol. it was a good 24 hours
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My Hubby volunteered to watch a friends kids so she could play softball with me!! We have 2 kiddos.... 6 and 4, and he offered to babysit my BFF's 4 & 2 year old. And it was HIS idea!! ;o) Her hubby is deployed in Iraq so she hasn't been able to get to many of our games... when he realized this he said he'll watch her kids so she & I can go. I was REALY impressed!! He even had to feed them dinner and change poopy diapers and was like "yeah, it was no big deal". Now if this was 6 years ago even the thought of one kid would have him hiding under the sofa!!! It's a little thing... but it meant so much to me and my BFF!!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:52 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Wow mine never gets it up and has headaches hm.......
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• well i can say that my hubby will do it any time any place he is a freak and i have to tell him no
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2010