Did you babysit?

When you were in school still did you babysit? If you have, have you seen them since and they're all grown up!? WITH KIDS! i'm 23!!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes...and attended their weddings!! I actually ran into one of the girls a couple of months back and she was still married and expecting her third child. Nothing like seeing THAT to make one feel OLD! lol
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I only babysat 2 kids (they where siblings) and I guess i seen them grow up.. My sister was bff's with their mom until about 3yrs ago..
    The oldest one is i think 19 now. she does have a kid, but that doesnt make her a mom the way she acts! and her sister i think is still doing good.. it is very sad sometimes to see how kids grow up :( you just want to shake them! but then again, knowing the family it should not be a surprise.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm like WOW really!? when did you grow up!?
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Oh yeah, I was constantly babysitting. Two boys I babysat are both in college. Two girls I babysat have, combined, five kids.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:07 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I babysat a ton, I haven't seen any of the kids grown up with kids thankfully, although some probably are. I'm 29. I'm mostly shocked that the little 3 year old I started watching in college is in highschool now! And her oldest sister is in college. I worked at a daycare my freshman year of college and I often think of how old those kids are now, 15! Yikes!
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 19, 2010