so has anyone used that new KY brand lube?

i think it's called 'yours and mine'. all of the ads for it say the blue one feels awesome for him- the purple one feels awesome for her- and when they get together there's some sort of amazing reaction... only thing is i haven't been able to find *any* info on what it actually does or feels like. my honey and i are big fans of fun lube, but i'd hate to go out and spend $15 on a couple tiny vibrator shaped bottles of juice that don't do anything different at all...

Jesssends

Asked by Jesssends at 9:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• havent tryed it but if its good lemme know lol sry im not much help
    rach7787

Answer by rach7787 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I really wanna try it out!!! I am with you though I don't want to shell out 15$ on some sticky crap...
    mom2-2

Answer by mom2-2 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• If you find an answer ~ share the info!
    Lv2sons

Answer by Lv2sons at 10:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'd like to know too!!! but hubby and I don't really need to USE it lol
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 10:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i wanna try it but no one around me has it in stock...all sold out. so i wonder if that is a good sign? lol
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• We don't need any lube but we bought it when we were shopping today just to try it out. The adds make it seem so fun so I am curious. We don't plan to try it with the lube until we leave for vacation in 2 days. I wish I could tell you how it felt sooner.
    KimberlyMonique

Answer by KimberlyMonique at 1:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have and I have never had extreme luck with any KY brand.. I ended up going to a speciality shop like lovers lane etc and found a brand named euros and Jo H2O Euros is good but I prefere Jo so much more better never one issue with drying or being sticky ect.
    TwistedMalice

Answer by TwistedMalice at 1:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008