what does your 10 mo old eat and drink thro out one day?

Britt12-06

Asked by Britt12-06 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son will be 10 months in 5 days. He eats 3 or 4 jars of 3rd foods, some of the parents choice puffs, Cheetos puffs, the baby Mum-Mums, about 5 bottles, a sippy cup with apple juice, and maybe a cookie. We also give him some of whatever we're eating. Even after eating all that he's tall (31 inches) and thin (19.4 pounds). Every once in awhile we give him the Gerber Graduates shells & cheese or the ravioli.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:17 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My son is 10 months months, and he eats breakfast lunch and dinner. And has three sometimes four 7 to 8 ounce bottles. He eats canned fruit, canned veggies, tuna, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, lunch meat, graham cracker, saltines, mum mums, bananas, puffs, banana cookies, popsicles, sometimes icecream, usually whatever we eat for dinner he eats to as long as it isnt spicey, waffles, bagels, french toast sticks, pancakes, ceral. All that and he only has one tooth. And to drink, with his food meals we give him a sippy cup with dulited gerber juice, the mixed fruit kind. And sometimes i give him some of my crystal lite, but dulited. He pretty much eats everything and anything we give him.Homemade beef stew, that is his favorite thing.
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 10:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Grandbaby is 10 mos old on the 10th... She is amazing. She will try to eat anything she can get her hands on, but at this point, she could easily choke... You have to watch them so carefully... I get the Gerber's monthly messsage... It says they can not start trying a variety of textures... But she has tried mashed potatoes, dumplins, etc.. etc... Just make sure it is in small pieces... I think she likes to have at least 2-3 bottles during the day and eats about three small meals...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• breakfast, lunch, and dinner- sometimes a snack. all table foods. They can eat anything- just be sure to wait 2-3 days with new foods to check for allergic reactions. My son loves scrambled eggs, bananas, beans, tofu, cheereos, and pretty much anything else he can get his hands on. just make sure everything is cut up small and that you are with him while he's eating. Also, i give Ethan a sippy-cup of juice, water, or milk at meals. it took him a little while to get the hang of it, but now he drinks through them throughout the day and only takes his bottles at nap and bed times (when he drinks 6-10 oz of formula). Let me know if you have any other questions- my son just turned 11 months old.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My daughter is having weight issues, so I've kept track off and on just see. Here is one day (the peice of paper happens to be sitting here)
    nursed 3 times
    handful of cheerios and yobaby yogurt for breakfast
    some donut and some apple for snack (we went to an orchard, I don't normally feed her donuts)
    a strawberry, Gerber pasta pick ups, and some of her brother's hotdog bun for lunch
    a strawberry, stage 2 babyfood, about 2 Tbs chopped broccoli for dinner

That was at just over 10 months old
    JenEliBella

Answer by JenEliBella at 11:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My son is 10 months. We feed him crackers, mashed potatoes, any of the orange vegetables from Gerber. He has about five 6 ounce bottles day and one 4 ounce bottle of apple juice. He eats bread, cheese (sauce not slice), biter biscuits (Gerber), zwieback toast (Gerber), and lots of other things.

proudmama1207

Answer by proudmama1207 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008