what do you think?

http://www.kpth.com/Global/story.asp?S=13015117
by the way the child was found what would you think... SSC is close to where i am so i think about...

it was like a year ago there was a child around the age of three where a guy broke into the house raped the child and put it back in its crib where it died. there was another child in the room too who was older.. i just wonder what amount of counseling is that child going to have to have before they are okay? and where were the parents because you know that child screamed.. i think this is just a bad night guys. scary things are happening .. and they care getting closer..

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:12 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Aw, that made me cry :(... how disturbing... poor baby...

do you know what happen to the parents in the case you mention?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think that a warning that this post contained possibly offensive or upsetting information would have been appropriate, that's what I think. i could have done without that visual just before bed.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Ugh. That is so disturbing and horrible! It's a sad, sad world when things like this happen...
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Sadly the child may never fully recover. I was raped at 12 I am now 24 I still have night mares, and psych issues from it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• @ getrealmama I am sorry! i should have clicked that button. I know it was sad. in the little girl the parents needed help preparing for the funeral and their world was rocked. the child just recently i do not know :| there was no follow up. at this point i do not want to know. makes me really scared. i stay up late sometimes because i fear so much :(
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• and i live in a safe neighborhood.

yea i know other rape victims - its something you never forget. your sister was killed in front of you... -this is what i got :| its so crazy
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Aug. 31, 2010