How was you Day?

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 11:18 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my day was not so good my husband is layed off i have no money he just got his first unemployment check and i have to pay rent. my kids start school monday and i cant buy them new shoes i feel like my life is just not getting any better..
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It was both frustrating and relaxing. The morning/afternoon was frustrating because I was waiting on a doctor call that never came. The evening was relaxing because the family went on a scenic bike ride on a beautiful moon-lit evening.
    Evergreen12

Answer by Evergreen12 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• really good. I'm tired though now, and want to use an entire day's worth of credits in the next hour.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Kind of crappy. I still haven't gotten my financial aid award statement (classes start Monday), and I called the financial aid office all day and never got an answer, so I'm going back up there tomorrow. I also have a migraine. Blah. Nothing horrible happened, just nothing really good happened either.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010