what is the worst fight arugement u have had with your so or dh... and what was it over? and how did u resolve the issue

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• 2wks b4 we got married...I called him another guys name. I felt so bad, i really thought we were over, but we have this thing thats we never go to sleep mad, I said sorry and he understood. that was the last time
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• We argue over change. He's so resistant to change, it took me two MONTHS to make him move. I complain about how much he hates change, and he complains about how I can never seem to decide on things. We usually sit down and have a brain storming session and figure out what's best for all of us (including the kids). It's like LD debate, he states his case, I state mine and we come up with a compromise. Not normal, I know.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 11:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I found out he had been cheating on me for 3 weeks with another girl. I ended up cheating on him and hurting myself worse then anything else. We are now happily married. I still hate that whore though.
    Hope that answers your question. :)
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• about a ex girlfriend he would call me her name sometimes make me so mad
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• About another woman
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• We rarely ever fight... but one day his phone chirped... so I looked to see what the message was - while I was in there, I looked at whatever else he got that day (just to see what him and "the guys" were talking about) - apparently his co-worker's wife (the co worker and the wife have are swingers) thought it would be a good idea to send DH a pic of her boobs. Then DH, co-worker and wife had a conversation about 3somes - and hooking me up with his wife. Yeah. HUGE blowup. Lasted about 3 hours - he kept on a/b how he never ASKED for the pic, so I shouldn't be mad-I finally ended it with "Ok, so lets just say you're looking at my msgs, and there's a pic of some guy's HUGE c*ck on my phone - whether I asked for it or not... how would u feel??"
    He called them and explained how he shouldn't have gotten into that convo, and how he would appreciate it if they would keep their sex lives to themselves, and to stay out of ours.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I thought it was time for my dh to grow up and settle down after we had our first child. He disagreed. It lasted over a year, I still don't know how we made it through. But we did, and now have two children.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2010