Would you be with a younger man?

How about if you were 30 and he was 25?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 11:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband is 5 years younger than I am. We met when he was 23 and I was 28.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my husbands 3 years younger than me.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 11:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Well, it's not like you're robbing the cradle! Why not? if he's game, and you're game, and he's not completely immature, go for it! Age ain't nothing but a number. You're only as old as you feel.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I'm already happily married for almost 8 years but if I weren't then I might consider it as long as the man was mature enough. That's a big factor. You don't want to be with someone who is into immature things and can't carry on an adult conversation, you know? You want someone responsible. You don't want to be taking care of him finacially and stuff. Coo-coo-ka-choo, Mrs.Robinson lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:23 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• there is nothing wrong with that go for it if you can do it then hey good job
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• my hubby is 3 years younger than me so 5 wouldn't be that big of a deal
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:56 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• sure, if he wasnt immature and we got along.
    Alexis82

Answer by Alexis82 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I am 3 years older than my BF. He is perfect for me. He is the most amazing man I have ever met, & I never see his age as a set back. I view a man by WHO he is, not how old he is. Its all about his experience in life & his maturity level. My BF is a caring, loving, kind, smart, hard-working, dedicated, passionate man who adores me & my DD (he is not her bio father). He always puts us first, he thoughtful & sweet. He would to the ends of the earth for us. The same could not be said for my ex husband who is 4 years older than me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• no!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Sure, I don't really care much about age. I met a lady yesterday who's 33 and her fiance is 20. She was gushing about him and he seemed just as in love with her. I wouldn't care about the age difference much at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2010