Work from home moms...I wanna be one!!! lol

what is your job? is the money ok? Do you enjoy it? I don't want a work from home job where I have to pay money to start. I have no idea where to start or look.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I mostly sell on eBay.  I also have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• My work at home job kinda fell in my lap - I started buying my home and personal care products from a company that manufactures, and delivers safe, eco-friendly , highly effective products - I loved them because they really work, are safe and are alot less expensive than store and national brands! Anyways - I told a friend about them - and she started using them - and I get a check for my recommendation - wow! and I continued to get a check each month - so I told a few more people - and my checks got bigger and as long as people continue to order (there is a 95% reorder rate) I continue to get paid - my checks have only grown monthly in the past year:) I love this - I didn't have to put any money into it - I actually saved $ by switching to this company! - and my work is as easy as helping others improve their health and lives:)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I truly do love what I do but I do pay money as it's my own business. For me it fits better for me and my family because I needed the flexibility to work around 2 little ones(2 & 10mmths). I couldn't have found that with a wah job, I also like building an income for ME vs building it for a boss.

There are great things out there just ask lots of questions and be careful :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Avon it only cost 10 bucks to start
    HopefulMom2B08

Answer by HopefulMom2B08 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My husband and I started out own business. We are the founders of the company. We're not direct sales or a franchise.  We had our grand opening last year, and any money we have made has gone back to the business.  So I have yet to pull in a salary.  A member of my business group here on CM, has owned her business for over two years and has yet to pull in a salary.  Still I would rather be my own boss than work for someone else or do direct sales.  Most of those direct sales markets are so saturate, you can't make any money.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching, freelance accounting, business organization and medical billing, I handle the "business end" of my spouse's handyman business.

I love the flexibility, though I don't get benefits, like paid vacation and insurance.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i love working from home... i have a journal about what i do ..how i make money from home! check it out on my profile
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I was able to start my business for FREE w/ Gold Canyon Candles and have been promoted to Senior Demonstrator! I love my business for so many reasons. Its fun, easy and rewarding! Let me know if you would like more info!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:10 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have a home based business and love it. I get paid to help people. I made over $200 this evening working about an hour.

www.genegodwin.buildlastingsuccess.com on the second page are 6 short videos about 15 minutes total. They explain what I do.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:36 AM on Aug. 21, 2010