My sons 1st bday is coming up.....How do I tell people I dont want toys and would rather clothes??

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 11:24 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• people always ask me what my child needs so i either tell them clothes or she has what she needs and get her whatever.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:25 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• place it on the invitation
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I always e-mail family and close friends a wish list. Simply list his sizes for clothes and shoes. If you do get toys, return them.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:27 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• If they ask you what you're child would like, tell them he has so many toys and could really use some clothing instead. Only if they ASK. Otherwise, graciously accept whatever gift they give.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• when u send out the invites put the size of clothes and shoes and put that is is regesterd at a store and maybe they will get the hint
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• i would right it in the birthday invitation card....jus stayin "plz No gifts...clothes is most need and would be appreciated...thanks

Or here's an idea...when i want everyone to know somthing...i jus tell the big mouth of the family and she will pass it on....lol...it works all the time :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 11:28 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Specify it nicely on the invitation. Include the size of clothes they are in and his/her shoe size
    chicago_ladii

Answer by chicago_ladii at 11:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I would just tell those who ask.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Many people will ask so just let them know that your little one is in need of clothing.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• just like that
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:36 PM on Aug. 19, 2010