I think this is REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so me and my fiance are fighting right now. I am reading a book called "The Good Girls Guide To Bad Girl Sex" I like the book and its a huge confidence booster for me because I am not confident in anything I do. My fiance is mad because he thinks that I should be confident from him complimenting me, I mean when he compliments me on things that I do it does help but I need to feel more confident about myself and things that I do. He doesnt understand. Am I wrong for reading this book? Tell me what you think

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• He needs help. LOL Ok, not really (I think), but why should he have a problem with you reading a freaking book? I know the book you're talking about and I think it's on my Amazon wish list, actually. I have confidence issues, too. I know that it's not JUST about the compliments other people give you in any area of your life. It's about finding REAL confidence in yourself and your abilities in all areas of your life, and sex is a pretty serious part of life. Confidence can't come from just compliments, you have to find it on your own. Some people get it naturally, some of us have to work on it a lot, possibly our entire life. If you've found a book that is helping you, that's great and he should be supportive of that and encourage you, not pick a fight because he thinks you want to look sexy or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:39 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• I think that if it helps you, go for it. I mean, honestly, he can only benefit from this, right? So he should be happy about it.

Guys are weird sometimes.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• he shouldnt be mad that you are trying to give yourself a bedroom confidence boost. seems kind of dumb to be mad about that
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:33 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• tell him to shove it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• Nope. If you can exert your confidence by being kick ass in bed, more power to ya. He might think that it's cool once he figures it out. No worries, guys like sex too, so once you share these awesome techniques with him, he might change his mind.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 11:34 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• The book talks about being confident in other ways also. He thinks that I am trying to learn how to dress sexier so I can attract other men
    noahsmommy12908

Comment by noahsmommy12908 (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2010

• It seems like your hubby has a bit of a confidence issue himself, if he is so worried about you doing better for yourself, ie dressing sexier? My man loves when I dress more erotic because he knows I'm on his arm, no one elses.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:38 PM on Aug. 19, 2010