Who else thinks McCain is acting like a prissy little toddler who's going to throw a tantrum if he doesn't get his way?

Seriously... I think he's screwing himself with his attitude. Maybe McCain needs a "time out" lol! Let the bashing begin, but please do not take it to my page!!!

Btw... I am not one of those hard-core Obama supporters and never dreamed of voting for him until I saw what a little B-t-h McCain really is!!!

Nunyabiznes

Asked by Nunyabiznes at 10:22 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• McCain has a temper. It's well known. I can't stand him, honestly. What irks me more than anything right now is his "that one" comment last night in the debates. He can't even look at Obama and he has the nerve to say something like that?!?!?!??
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 10:42 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Oh I know! I was pretty disgusted... I watched a thing on PBS last night because I missed most of the debate having to work and they were ALL saying how McCain seems to be digging his own grave with the sh-- that he spews all the time and his attitude.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 10:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was thinking of voting for McCain until I watched last nights debate. He was acting like a child, instead of acting like someone who will be a responsible leader.
    brock-lee

Answer by brock-lee at 11:02 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• What irks me is that he is whipping large groups of people into a frenzy at his rallies by telling lies ..then smiling while one supporter suggests KILL HIM would be a great solution for Obama! There were no sheets being worn, but make no mistake, you were watching a Klan rally

to introduce Barack Hussein Obama...really? your just stating his name?? then why was,t John Sydney McCain announced??

Really, Barack is a terrorist?? even though hes been in the United States senate for how many years...maybe someone should alert the CIA...cause apparently they are so dumb that this evil genius is "hiding" in the senate and were paying his salary and giving him free healthcare

O well, maybe George Bush could ask his Saudi friends if Barack is a terrorist, you know, the ones he escorted out of the country the day after 9/11 even though they were REALTIVES of Osama Bin Laden....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Very well said,  Sweet-a-kins!!

clapping

njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

NO SHIT!! THIS WAS ACTUALLY SAID AT ONE OF HIS RALLIES? HOLY SHIT! WOOOOWWW....
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 11:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• This is kinda off the subject, but can anyone explain to me the whole ordeal about Obama's church? Didn't they say something about hating America and 'white people'? I'm hearing all this second-hand..so I just wanted to get that cleared up. Thanks
    brock-lee

Answer by brock-lee at 11:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Oh yes. It has been said by supporters and ignored by the candidates. They pump them up to this talking about how he is a terrorist, listen to the crowd boo Obama and cheer McCain and then IGNORE the threats on Obama.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 11:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yes it was and at Sarah Palins someone yelled out TERRORIST about Obama and she smiled and gave a wink.....

we should get together and send them some white sheets! Im disguisted by this. It will tear us apart again like it did in the 50s and 60s this is deplorable. Its funny that his feelings are THAT strongly against Barack when he isnt there, but to his face, its a smile and a handshake! God Bless Obama..cause I wouldve socked the crap out if him!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• "we should get together and send them some white sheets!"

With a nice little blue bow that says "Courtesy of Your Friendly Neighborhood CafeMom Democrats"

LOL! Aww, I'm so mean...then again, they're the hatemongers, not me =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008