when do you sign up for all the baby classes like lamaze, and first time parent classes?

I am 29 weeks prego. how soon before baby comes do you take the classes? I am due December 22.

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 10:23 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i would think anytime at the start of 3rd trimester
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My hospital recommended doing it at around 16-25 weeks, since the classes lasted six weeks and they wanted to make sure you finished.

I was actually going to be doing some of those, but I'm 29 weeks too (due the 20th yayy!) and I'm worried I'll pay for everything and won't be around to finish it blahh. I know I still probably could do them, but I'm paranoid. God forbid I go into early labor in the middle of breathing practice or something lol!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2008