belly bump

can you start to get a baby bump at 2 weeks pregnant this will be my first baby but i was pregnant befor but i lost it at 6 weeks and i started to show then

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sorry hun but ur prob just bloated~~
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:26 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Most likely just gas....
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• its like rite under my belly button
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Maybe you are just excited... I think you are probably just bloated.. unless you are further along than you think.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:39 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You probably wont actually show for a while. Esp. if this is your first baby, it will take a while. maybe 15 weeks for a real bump to start
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• This is my first baby as well and I didn't start showing until I was 16 or 17 weeks along.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol i have that too and im 4 weeks but its just from being bloated the baby is way to small to be showing any visible sighns
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• gas,bloat,constipation.. deffinately not the baby. your uterus doesn't even come to the top of your pubic bone till 12weeks.. and since it'll be your first a lot of gals don't show till even further than that...
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2008