how do i get backrounds other than what cafe mom offers?

I don't want cafemom backrounds I want different unique ones

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I go to photobucket or google images and find a picture or background that I like. You can also upload a picture from your computer. Use the Advanced custom setting I think and it will walk you through it. You upload it, resize it, you change colors, fonts...it rocks!
    MamaCass07

Answer by MamaCass07 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yes, go to colors and styles on your homepage, next to the link where your profile and person details are. Then look where it says advanced custom and click on that. A window will open prompting you to browse your pc folders. Pic a photo or an image you downloaded from the net and upload it. It takes a few moments. Then on the left side of the page, you can change your background colour, fonts, font colour for each part of your page. Then click save and voila there you have it.
    GardenPrincess

Answer by GardenPrincess at 3:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2008