i need a job how can i make them want to hire me

i went to school for MA and i am going to school now to get my BA in criminal justice but i need a part time job i have alot of skills but it just is not working for me help

jimenez123415

Asked by jimenez123415 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• show 'em yer bewbs?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Be very persisent (sp) and they will see the drive you have to get that job.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• If you are truly interested in the potential job, tell them. Look them straight in the eye and say, "Look, I really am interested in this job and I think I would be an excellent candidate, is there a chance I can secure this position right now?". Always be honest and maintain eye contact.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Can you get a job working for the university? I'm pretty sure most have jobs available for students. Or you could try a temp agency. Might not be the type of jobs you want, but it would help to bring in money.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group has tons of resources and tips

Answer by rkoloms at 11:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home in the meantime? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:08 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I agree with the above post. You can work from home and this way you can work when you want. I am a mom of 3 and the compnay I am in is great. It is called the Trump Network. If you want more info let me know

chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 12:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2010