how do i make my self feel sexy

my man says he loves me just the way i am but i feel like a blob i do my hair and put my make up on but i still feel like i am not sexy help me

jimenez123415

Asked by jimenez123415 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• fake til you make I say. Just pretend that you think that you & soon you will start to believe it. But more than anything, make YOURSELF a priority. Get up a little earlier, workout, shower, put on make up, fix your hair, put on a cute outfit. Yes, those are for your outer appearance, but studies have shown that if you put an effort to look put together, you feel better about yourself. Make your relationship a PRIORITY. Dirty dishes can wait, the laundry can wait, your child does not need your undivided attention every waking moment. They need to learn independence anyhow. Carve out 20 minutes a day for your SO & just talk about something that interests the both of you. No talk about kids, stress, etc. These may not seem like ways to feel sexy, but trust me, when you connect with your mate in new ways, you WILL feel sexy.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• maybe a special trip to the naughty store..lol and find something just for yourself and maybe something for you two to use together..find a cute nighty or something..then have an awesome supper and have a surprise for later ;)
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Also, new lingerie never hurts =)

I say buy some cute bra & panties, & surprise him by cooking in them.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I feel blobby too but once I do my hair and makeup I put on something that makes me feel sexy. It could be an outfit that covers my body or something that exposes & accentuates my best parts. When it comes to feeling sexy it's all about "me" and what I like. Once I feel sexy then I can be sexy for him.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010