what r some of the craziest things ur children have done???

anything saying things or just thier actions

echokays

Asked by echokays at 12:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She got her leg stuck in the shopping cart once. I was picking out frozen veggies and I guess my DH was busy listening to the questions I was asking... And we look over and her leg was stuck. Took her maybe 5 seconds to get it in. She was content and all and of course I started crying... This happened on her 1st birthday so I was already emotional with her turning one... So some nice people offered us some lotion and her leg slid right out thankfully.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• When john was one he unlocked the dead bolt, (he dragged a chair to the door How he came up with that Idk) grabbed his hat & his coat & went next door, all while I was in a shower becuase I thought he was sleeping.... Scared me to death. The poor guy next door was just as freaked out to have a one year old knocking on his door & holding his coat to him to put on............. Lesson learned. Never shower if no one else is in the house. I to this day still dont, & HES FIVE.

the craziest thing my son has ever told me, is the night my father in law passed away... I woke him up the next moring to tell him, & he looked at me with a straight face & said I know mommy. I cried & said no baby you dont understand papa went to be a star, he smiled & said I know. Didn't you hear me crying last night, Papa came to say goodbye to me, & not to be sad, & not to cry, because he wants me to be happy...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 12:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My dd at age five or so learned to hold her hands up with peace signs and loudly say, " I'm not a crook!"
    She must have seen it on tv and loved saying it.
    She first said this at a car next to us while we were waiting for a green light. The people could not stop laughing.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Offhand what comes to mind is my son said in Target when he was 4 in front of everyone loudl,"Hey Daddy, they have suppositories here!" lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My son 3 woke up in the middle of night i was in the kitchen fixing a bottle and didnt know he was up. i heard him and looked over and he was peeing all over my couch
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 2:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• When my son Jacob was about 21/2, He was in his stroller, We were waiting in line at a store in the mall. He grabbed the ladies butt in front of him. I told him NO and pulled the stroller back a little and then he did it again. The lady was getting very impatient. I went and knelt down to Jacob and tried to explain why he could not touch the ladies butt or any part of her and he said " But Mommy its so beautiful" The lady was no longer offended and everyone in ear shot had a good laugh.

stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 5:32 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• When my kids were about 4 and 5, they got into a bag of tile grout in the garage, they had thrown handfuls of it in the air - it was all over them, the garage, clouds of the stuff hanging in the air - all you could see was their blue eyes. I just freaked out and grabbed them, says you are not supposed to inhale the stuff on the bag. But to this day, I wish I would have taken a picture or video of it, it was hilarious (after the fact).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:45 PM on Aug. 20, 2010