EX boyfriend calls my fiances phone - what do i do?

My fiance uses my old phone (and old number). My fiance and I had broken up last march for a few months and I started talking to my ex until he left for bootcamp. My fiance and I were getting ready to go to bed last night and his phone rang. It's my ex who knows my fiance and I are together, but just got out of bootcamp and his other training so decided to call. At first we had missed the call, and didnt know who's number it was so I called it back and got a voicemail, then he called back so i didnt answer it. Now my fiance is mad and thinks im trying to hide something when im really not. He said he'll forgive me if I put forth more effort to show him that I care about him and not anyone else. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you will have to get the phone number changed... Make sure you tell the phone co. that you are getting harrassing phone calls. I don't think it is grounds for stalking unless it gets really out of hand, unfortunately.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• hmmm that is tricky. If you have texting on that phone maybe send the ex a text and just tell him you are with your fiancee and you love him very much so to leave you both alone. Leave it on the phone for him to find?? I dont understand why he cant forgive you anyways. You are together and getting ready to get married. That says a lot. You are settleing down with him...not your ex. If you had broken up then contacted the ex there is nothing wrong with that. You shouldnt even have to explain more to him then you already have. Whats dont is done. I imagine if you knew you and your fiancee were going to be getting back together at that time you would have kept any other men out of your life.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Tell your fiance everything about this issue,How are your suppose the show him that you care for him and know one else??? Not talk to anyone else ever again.Have sex when he want.Cook him dinner every night. WHAT. I would tell him you either forgive me and trust me or your don't forgive me or trust me ,,no stipulations added.

Answer by louise2 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Get the number changed and make sure that you tell your ex that you no longer want to talk to him. Those are the two best things that you can do in this situation. Make sure that your fiance is there when you call your ex to tell him that. Otherwise he may not believe you. Why didn't you ever have the number changed?
    Anonymous

• I never had the number changed because it's my moms phone, she is just letting us use it. But I have a phone at work so I dont need it during the day.
    Anonymous

• its your fiances phone currently, right? so have him answer and tell yr ex that "this is my number and please do not call back." or he could send a text telling the ex not to call this number. It wasn't clear to me in your post if the ex realized you were back with fiance or not....maybe he just hoped you were free.
    clara7

Answer by clara7 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2008