Breast lumps and tenderness???? adult content

My breasts are VERY tender and have rock like lumps in them (the pain source). When I massage them both the pain and hardness of the lumps subsides. If I squeeze them at certain angles near the nipples while massaging them a drop or two of clear or white liquid comes out(my daughter is 2 and I never breastfed). Is this just normal muslce and tissue knots or something else? I am only 17 could it be breast growth still?

And I have a Dr's appt in a few weeks so dont worry about telling me to see a Dr.

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Health

• I am not sure, but I have had several solid benign tumors removed and the surgeon that I see always told me that lumps that hurt are often fluid filled cysts. I don't know anything about the discharge you're experiencing though. I hope you get some relief soon!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I just read online that you can have lactation without pregnancy if your hormones are off. You also can get benign tumors called Fibroadenomas when hormones are off..they have symptoms like what I am expieriancing. What do you guys think about that? How would my hormones get thrown off?
    amber710

Comment by amber710 (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Fibroadenoma is what my diagnosis was. Mine were before I ever had children though and i didn't experience any kind of discharge.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2010