do you have a "weird" or "freaky" sex move that just sends you over the edge?

there is not much that I would consider weird, sex with animals, sex with dead people, shit like that, but we all have a bit of freak in us right?

I love when I am about to climax & he firmly grasps my throat & chokes me a bit, nothing too hard, not to the point of passing out, but a good amount of pressure.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:13 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• lol, difficult to go from a christmas post to this,,but I will try. Dont you need to breathe to have an orgasim? Why the heck is he constricing your air way? Oh well,,,,I moon walk in high heels,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Mine love a blow job, none too thrilling but he does like it DEEP!! However, when I do that for him I usually get left out so unless I get mine first it's not too often hehehe
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• he doesn't totally choke me out, just a constant pressure on my throat. for whatever reason, it makes my orgasm better.
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• i Love it when my hubby spanks me while making love...turns me completely on...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My husband told me he read that the whole hands on the neck thing was supposed to... enhance things. LOL I don't know where he read that, he tried it once in bed like 10 years ago and I was like WTH??? hahaha Didn't work out so much for us. :)

Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• nothing
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The "choking" definitely turns me on. Spanking (me) and him "making" me take it in DEEP turns him on.
    angelbaby053099

Answer by angelbaby053099 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Just so you know,everytime you constrict your airway with a choke hold,you're risking brain damage and brain cell death.
    I like it when he holds my hands over my head during missionary. Pseudo-bondage I suppose.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 20, 2010