Don't you hate it when...

your on the highway and a police car speeds by you without their sirens on?? Shouldn't they follow the law too?

janieishappy

Asked by janieishappy at 1:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, that bothers me, too. Almost as much as policemen who drive agressively!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yeah a little, but I think they could be sometimes going to a non emergency situation but still need to get there quickly. Sometimes they like to creep up on the scene.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:29 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I find it more aggravating when we are in downtown during rush hour and the light just turned red. The police officers turn their lights on, get through the intersection, then turn them off. Happens all the time >=(
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:30 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yeah and people who slow down when a cop is engaged in something else on the other side of the road drive me crazy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• we live in a small country town and its almost like the rulz dont apply to them.
    the speed limit is 55 all the traffic is doing 60-65 and the cops are speeding
    by goin faster than that with no lights on. ya its real annoying. but what really gets me
    is when a cop or ambulance does go by with the siren on, no one gets over or slows down
    i know i live in the country but come on ppl, what if that was ur family in need?
    kennysspaz

Answer by kennysspaz at 1:49 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• or when they turn on the lights just to change the traffic signal?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Izsarejman, around here that is called "rubber-neckin" lol and they had to make a law so people wouldn't do it. They still stop and stare, even if it's just a routine traffic stop! I get most annoyed by the people who don't get over, so dangerous!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010