sum advice would be helpful TMI adult content

so i was 2 weeks late last month i started on the 19th of july then me and my hubby were active everyday after i got done with my pms and i started spotting on aug 1st to he 13th i was thinking it was my period but then it wasnt enough to fill pad or tampon sorry tmi. and then august 18th i started getting a really bad cramp in my stomach that was kinda like a period cramp i would cough and it would hurt same as if i was to laugh then i put a tampon in just in case cuz i thought i was gunna start then at 5 am i took it out nothing and then figured i would start today but i havent started so im almost a day late so whats the chances of being pregnant.. i dont want to take a test cuz i dont want to be dissappointed... but the only thing is that with my first child i never spotted and last month when i was late i didnt spot either and i never had cramps before testing with my 1st.. sum helpful advice would be awesome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, you can always make a drs appt and request a blood test. Maybe it's something else but a blood test is better than a pee on the stick test! lol
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The month that I got pregnant, I had cramps and kept waiting on my period to come then it just never did. Surprise I was preggo.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 8:17 AM on Aug. 20, 2010