meet the parents ???

So iv been dating this guy for a month only amazing man super comfortable and respects me when i say i don't want him exposed to my kids until 100% he a keeper .Well he wants me to meet his parents tomorrow im freaked because parents dont like me and he talks bad about her sooo im super nervous .HHEELLPPP i tried postponing it for next week hmm he caught me trying to fib so i said ok

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Just be yourself- don't be fake. You have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. If they don't like you, its really there loss. And if your relationship is ment to be, he will love you no matter what.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 1:41 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• No advice but good luck! I hate meeting parents cause I get nervous and do something stupid!
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The worse that will happen is that they won't like you. If they don't then that is there issue. Just be yourself, respectful, and kind and don't worry about it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Their issue.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:14 AM on Aug. 20, 2010