Just fer fun!!! adult content

What is the most embarrassing thing your child has done? Maybe not embarrassing for you but for them? :)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he is 20 months old so he doesnt get embarrsed but here is one of my funny embarrsing stories.
    We got christmas pictures done last years, and I was wearing a low cut shirt. I was walking through the wal mart parking lot carrying him and I walked in front of a truck that had an old man and teenager in it. Plus their was alot of other people around. Well he reaches down and pulled my shirt down bra and all leaving my chest fully open. This old mans mouth dropped and several people including the teenager laughed at me. I was so mortified.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• This pass winter my next door neighbor knock on my door to borrow some sugar...and it was sooo cold out...i told him to come in while i got the sugar...well my 3yr old decided that this was the perfect time to comie running out the room with my thongs on his head....that was sooo embarrassing...my 3year old loves to play in the hamper
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• while i & my hubby were having "our time" when we finished,we were shocked to see our 8 months old son who was fully awake,sitting & probably watching us and smiling his big smile.It was really embarrassing for both of us.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010