The Children's Place -- Are the prices on the website the same in-store?

I've never shopped there before so I wouldn't know. I want to buy my daughter's school uniforms from them because they're on sale on the website, but I don't have a card to purchase it online. Will they also be on sale in-store or is it an online-only offer? Thanks!

rAbella

Asked by rAbella at 1:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• I use to work there prices are pretty much the same. except when they have big sales ex.. it may be 50 percent off in the store and 30 online. but u could always call the store for a price check you will save a trip
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 2:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It varies...Sometimes...i have found some items cheater online than in the store...and i've also found some items on the clearence rank that was full price online...so it's all in lucking up
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• The sales are often the same in the store. I do get email coupons that are sometimes only good online though.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It will ususally say "online only" or "in-store only" if its not the same.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 7:20 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I've found that they are almost always the same, but the selection is a little better on-line. The Children's Place store closest to me is really small though, that may make a difference.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• no idea sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 20, 2010