Who's my "baby daddy"?

Why do some people have kids by so many different men? Don't they have morals? And think of what examples they are setting for their kids. Despicable I say!

lizpiz

Asked by lizpiz at 2:00 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• None of your business I say!

Sorry, but don't push your morals on others It is just rude!

I don't get it either, but I don't bash those that do.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have four other siblings, only my sister and I have the same dad. My oldest sister's dad raped my mother. My oldest brother's dad married my mother, then beat her. My dad is who my mom is with now (my sister and my dad). My litter brother was adopted.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:03 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't think this is anything other than a sh*t-stirring, rude question.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My mom had 8 kids with four different men. She had her first husband and had four of them. Then they got divorced, and she had a boy friend for a short time and ended up pregnant (failed BC). Then she married my dad and had two more kids with him. Then got divorced. Then she was dating this guy for a few years (he said he had a ves done). She ended up pregnant.
    She is allergic to the pill, and BC isn't 100%.. what are you supposed to do? Abort the baby if you're not married? Sheesh..
    Mom2unangel

Answer by Mom2unangel at 2:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• And who are you to judge.

We have laws that make it easy for men to divorce women. Often it's not a lack of morals but a woman may have children from more than one marriage. There is little help for married couples with children and that puts stress on the marriage.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yeah, I should have aborted my daughter when I figured out that despite my best intentions, the diaphragm failed, and he did not want to stick around. Get off your f--ing high horse.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:04 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• You are being very judgemental. Who cares how many differnt men fathered her children as long as they are cared and loved for.
    HisLove18

Answer by HisLove18 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Wow, I feel like I just stepped back in time... to like the 50s! There are no good answers to those questions because there are so many reasons why people do what they do..
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 2:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I think you are being judgemental of other people, but you know what you are no better than anybody else. What people do with their lives in none of your business.
    mistym31

Answer by mistym31 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Lol! First all, I really wanted to know. Thanks to those who actually answered the question. And no, I don't believe in abortion.
    lizpiz

Comment by lizpiz (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2010