sunlight and fertility? & Clear blue easy fertility monitor

I have two questions. I was curious is to know if sunlight can have an impact on one's fertiltiy and help in aid in that process? Also i have had my fertility monitor for about a monh and everyday that i have been using it all it has been telling me is that my fertility high and I was looking for the highest fertility with the picture of the egg and wondering if anyone else is having this problem? I started using the fertility monitor on the 1st of august which was my sixth day and on day 9 it stated that my fertillity was high ever since then i am wondering when do i see the peak fertility. If there was a way to take them later in the afternoon i would so do that because i know it would give me a better result. What do you guys think?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not completely sure, but I do know from basic psychology that sunlight makes a person happier, and a happy person is generally more fertile. I don't know if there is any body chemistry behind that, but a lot of fertility is mental and not just physical.

I am not sure about the second question, sorry. Maybe someone who knows more can answer it. :) Good luck!!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• thank you.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I dont know about the monitor but I do know about the sun. Most people in the US do not have this problem but Northern Canadians and Alaskans can have issues with too little light and a temporary loss of fertility. The lack of sunlight can cause a women to have a shorter Luteal Phase. This is the time between ovulation and your period starting. Generally, it will be 14 days long. However, if you have a short LP, it can interfere with implantation thus causing a type of infertility. A short LP can be fixed by taking Vit B 6. and of course sunlight!

Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:40 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• That was great information that i did not know about. I am currently taking a prenatal vitamin everyday, i believe that is why my nails are growing so long and fast to cause i always had a problem with them even growing. I heard about something in the sun's energy that is absorbed into the body like i think it is vitamin d but not sure. Other than that when i am in the sun i tend to get sunburnt alot. When i am outside i totally forget to put sunscreen on unless i am going swimming or something. Just trying to take it easy and trying to eat better foods like going grocery shopping instead of going out to eat all the time. The only other problem i have is that a lot of days i do not have a lot of energy so i really don't feel like doing much or even excersing which i know is suppose to help to. I am going to the doctor for infertility and getting my teeth fixed to, so hopefully everything starts to work out now. thanks.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 4:05 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• GL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010