What magazine do you subcribe to

i get housekeeping and ladies Jounal...i'm looking to subscribe to another one...which do u get and what do u like about magazine??

TezMoM

Asked by TezMoM at 2:27 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't. But my husband's ex wife had 5 year subscriptions to several magazines - some housekeeping ones, some pet lover ones, Maxim, and Us Weekly. I read them because, well, I'm catty like that and take advantage of the things she decided she didn't want any more when she left him, haha.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 2:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• we have quite a few i fell prey to my sons school fundraiser right after tax time so now we get....national geo for kids, popular scicence, smithsonian, and boys life for the kids.

I get for my self...all you (love the coupons and money saving article) Fitness (because I want to try it out) Body + soul now called whole body or whole living ( it has some amazing articles and recipes for the more organic minded) Cooking light (love the recipe ideas) Parenting school years and family fun (for the crafts and school years tips) I think those are the only ones we get lol, I definately over ordered but hey the kids raised over $40,000 for the school with that fundraiser so it was worth it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:37 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Oprah, Rachael Ray, Good Housekeeping, Elle, Reader's Digest.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I don't but if I could I would love to subscribe to ViVi it's a japanese magazine full of fashion, kinda like ELLE but better!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:19 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I have quite a few because I was able to get them really cheap or free. My favorites are Foodnetwork magazine, People, Womens Health. My kids get Nick Jr. and Highlights
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 8:23 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Playboy (OK DH does and I LOVE the articles); Popular Science; and National Geographic. Not typical "mom" magazines I guess. I also used to subscribe to "Working Mother" but I thought it was stupid - just a bragfest of corporate america moms.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• TIME and Vanity Fair. I used to get People and Entertainment but they are shallow. I would rather learn.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I get Cosmo
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:33 PM on Aug. 20, 2010