BIGGER BUTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im 5'4 and i weigh 100 pounds ... i have a nice butt but i want it to get bigger !!

i was wondering if anyone knows any techniques to help get butts bigger . i did squats and my butt hurts so bad . i also go to the gym everyday to tone my legs out. but im afraid ill lose my butt instead of make it bigger !

help!!

Edit question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• eat a burger
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Do deep squats. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:55 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• A big but is a genitic thing. If you do not go it, you just do not got it.

Answer by louise2 at 5:31 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I had a nice plump butt then I got greedy tried making it bigger and lost it, I worked it out tooo much to lose it, I had to stop working out gain a little weight and then I got it back, but now I have a tummy that is sooo hard to get rid of, now I'm pregnant and hoping to get my body back after I have the baby. Just be proud of the booty you got.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:56 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• yeah never eat to gain a big butt. i'm a fitness trainer and i can't tell you how many thin women come to me wanting a bigger butt. i have one myself and i'll tell you how i got it. the trick is to manipulate the muscles in your butt, deep squats can only go so far but yes they are a great exercise for a donk, also lunges are important, doing round house kicks into a deep squat, walking squats, and always remember to stretch the muscles AFTER you work out, not before
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• oh and your butt hurting is actually a good thing, it means you worked the muscles, thats why you do these exercises every other day, eventually it won't hurt to work these muscles anymore.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:11 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• sorry i'm leaving so many comments but i just saw the genetic butt comment and this is most certainly not true because it has to do with muscle and the size of your muscles is not determined by genetics, it's determined by how you work them. i was skinny and beyond flat bootied til i was 18, started working the glut muscles, and got a nice big butt
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:16 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• roller/ice skating

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• aliishott2. So you are trying to say all those African American women got their big buts by exercising.  No I do not think so. It is genetic.  a lot of people have big buts because they where born that way.

Answer by louise2 at 3:04 PM on Aug. 20, 2010