Need a little help.

So, I lost 20lbs over the course of 6 months. I'm still at the weight I was (give or take two lbs), but I'm kinda stuck. I lost the weight by counting calories and eating healthy, but since I lost those 20lbs.. I haven't felt like losing more. I also was exercising for 30 min or more a day, and now I'm down to doing that about twice a week! I'm 5'6" and weigh 165 right now (I was down to 163). Good BMI for me is 155lbs, but I'm more concerned with getting rid of this belly that I've acquired.
Any tips? I get hungry really frequently lately, and when I eat, I tend to overeat, but it's hard not to because I'm so STARVING when I eat. Even if it's only been a few hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• try upping the calories for a week or two, or look into calorie cycling.
    have you adjusted the calorie amount since you've lost the weight?

for the belly, you will need to reduce body fat.

mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 7:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• 155 is actually the top range for your height. We're the same height. Lowest is around 118 but generally speaking you should weigh around 135-140.

I would try using Alli, as well as try Fullbar. I would also at least walk daily. Also take a multi vitamin daily.

Remember to drink plenty of water. A huge reason why you might be feeling so hungry is you're not hydrated enough. Your body can often trick you into thinking you're hungry when you're really not, and shortly after you're left thinking you're starving again.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• maybe you can just keep eating but healthy foods, also eat more frequently but smaller portions, that way your still eating but your not eating as much I heard that 3 meals and 3 snacks a day are good especially when you want to proportion your body and tone.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:50 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Try adding in some exercise. 1/2 an hour of cardio a day and 1/2 an hour of strength training.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010