Are men just supposed to pretend to not notice young women?

Cuz sometimes it hard if the young lady is toned, athletic and mature physically. I know some men won't once they realize age, but are they supposed to just pretend? If she's cute, she's cute, can't really control what a guy's brain thinks

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its one thing to notice, its another to stare w/ your tounge hanging out & to make comments. No men aren't supposed to not notice, they're visual creatures, they're not supposed to act like they'd rip off their clothes & have sex w/ the girl right there.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• or what a gal's brain thinks. women look at teen boys all the time. hello...TEAM JACOB? lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:10 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I THINK MEN ARE SCARED TO NOTICE WOMAN AT THE AGES OF 19 OR MAYBE YOUNGER. SOME CITY YOU WILL GET LOCK UP. BUT TRUST ME THEY NOTICE WOMAN. IN NEW YORK THESE GUY LOVE A FIT WOMAN. MAYBE IF YOU LOOK TO GOOD THEY THINK YOU HAVE A MAN, BUT MY CUZ TELL SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO SAY HELLO FIRST...
    maureen555

Answer by maureen555 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• you don't get locked up for looking. There is nothing illegal about looking if its in plain sight and there is no reasonable expectation to privacy (like in your own home, or a bathroom)
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 7:54 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My SO does it all of the time and I could careless because I am looking at fit older guys and some cubs.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Yes,they are suppose to pretend not to notice. Are we talking in mixed company,or with his buddies?
    By the way,the guys who are in Twilight aren't teens,they're in their early 20's.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:01 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• Oooooh....can we lock him up (and his side kick) for looking, then?! LOL!! :o)

C'mon...you KNOW I take the easy ones!!! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:06 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• LOL just proves the man is human
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Aug. 20, 2010