i wont to have a baby but i got my self fix and my docter does not wont to fix me back

crystal992

Asked by crystal992 at 7:26 AM on Aug. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you mean you got your tubes tied? kinda too late now. that is very expensive to try and reverse and there is NO guarentee it will work sorry momma
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:34 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• no i just got them cut thats all
    crystal992

Comment by crystal992 (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• there was a lady that got her self fixed and he got something done to her tubs and had 3 more babys
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 7:46 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• I'm sorry mama! I'm in the same boat. :-(
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• me and guy iam with wonts to have a baby with me what can i do ?
    crystal992

Comment by crystal992 (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• It's expensive to have it done and insurances won't pay for it. If you're set on doing it then find another doctor but be prepared to pay for it.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:07 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• if you have the money get them fixed, if you don't have that kind of money you probably can't afford a child either.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• ^^Just because she doesn't have 10Grand laying around doesn't mean can't afford another child. Like the other ladies said it is expensive and I certainly wouldn't put that out until "the guy I was with" was my husband or we were in a very long term relationship. And getting them CUT is much worse than getting them TIED and your chances of conceiving after the reversal are slim.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:18 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• You could get another opinion, but as the other ladies have pointed out, insurance isn't going to cover it and the chances are pretty slim you can actually conceive after the procedure. Pregnancy actually begins in the tubes, once they're cut and re-sewn, there can be quite a bit of scar tissue.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 AM on Aug. 20, 2010

• GL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 20, 2010